Wednesday, June 24, 2009

True Happiness

I love when I get to photograph people that I have already photographed! There is something about that relationship that you have already bonded that makes it so easy. I had the pleasure of taking some newborn photos for a wonderful couple whose maternity photos that I took back in April. They are the sweetest couple and so in love and now parents!! They are so wrapped up in their little boy and it is truly a pleasure to see them so happy. I also had the chance to capture the rare moment when grandma met grandson! It was such a sweet time and I am very glad that they included me in this day. W family, I hope you guys enjoy your sneak peek and I will have your gallery up soon! Thanks again for today and I look forward to photographing you all again!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment